- Played his high school lacrosse at Ridgefield High School, CT
- He played his college ball at Merrimack College
- He led the warriors in scoring his final three years
- Among the top 10 points producers in the country ’04 & ’05
- He was the captain in his final year
- He played overseas for the New South Wales state team in Australia
- He has coached at camps and clinics throughout Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine and Pennsylvania
- Coach Brazill was the offensive coach at his Alma Mata, Merrimack College, for the ’05-’07 seasons
- He started Home Grown Lacrosse in December of ’05 running elite teams, camps and other outdoor programs
- He opened the doors to the indoor facility on January 5th 2007
- Coach Brazill was the Haverhill High School Boy’s Lacrosse Head Coach for four years ’08-’12.
- Coach Brazill was contacted through the Boston Cannons Head Coach Bill Dayein 2009 for Training Camp and pre-season games as a Midfielder.
- Coach Brazill was named the Merrimack Valley Conference Division II Lacrosse Coach of the Year for his 2009 season with Haverhill High, who ended with a 12-4 record (7-1 in conference).
- August 2012 Bryan was promoted to 1st Assistant Coach at Merrimack College and Offensive Head Coach.
- Coach Brazill is a MBYLL USL Level 1 trainer.
Peter Smyth-The Stick M.D.
- Played his high school lacrosse in Reading, MA for Austin Prep
- He was a two-year captain
- He still holds the career points record at the school
- He then went on to play College lacrosse at Nichols College
- He was a four-year starter
- Two-year captain
- He reached his collegiate 100 goals in his senior year.
- Peter received his bachelors in Sports Management.
- Recipient of his masters degree in Business with a concentration in Sports Management.
- 2009-2010 Haverhill High School assistant coach
- 2011 head coach of his alma mata Austin Prep
- Led Austin to a conference championship while sending 4 players off to play college lacrosse.
Mike Morgan – Coach
- The 2012-13 season will mark Mike Morgan’s sixth as head coach of the Merrimack men’s lacrosse team.
- Morgan’s first four seasons were as successful as any Division II men’s lacrosse coach ever, as he became the first head coach to win 50 games in four seasons when Merrimack defeated Le Moyne on May 6, 2011.
- In Morgan’s first four seasons, he has guided Merrimack to its first-ever NCAA Final Four appearance, a Northeast-10 Championship and three Northeast-10 Championship appearances.
- Morgan previously served as an assistant coach at Merrimack, working primarily with the defense.
- Prior to his arrival at Merrimack last season, Morgan served as the head lacrosse coach at St. Dominic High School for four seasons. He led the team to 38 wins in four years, the most in school history over a four-year stretch, and his teams were 24-1 against schools of comparable size. Additionally, his team GPA was ranked in the top two of the school’s athletic teams over all four years.
- In 2005, Morgan was selected to evaluate and coach the Long Island Empire State Lacrosse Team. He also guided St. Dominic to its first-ever Class AA Championship Game. He still holds the all-time record at St. Dominic, where he was both captain and Team MVP in 1994, 1995 and 1996. Morgan was a CHSAA All-League selection in 1995 and 1996.
- A 2000 graduate of Merrimack College, Morgan was named an All-American in 2000 when he earned First Team All-Northeast 10 and All-New England honors. That year, he was also named New England Player of the Year. He was a key member of the 2000 squad that captured Merrimack’s first Northeast-10 Championship and two ECAC Championships (1999, 2000).
Dan O’Brien – Coach
- 2000 Graduate of Norwich University, 4 year starter, Sr. Capt.
- Former Asst. Coach at Austin Prep HS 2006,2007, 2X CCL Champs
- Current Head Coach at Dracut High School since 2008
- MVC2 Coach of the Year 2008, 2011
- MVC2 Conference Champs 2011
- Homegrown Lacrosse since 2010
- Founding Member – Billerica Youth Lacrosse
- Athletic Hall of Fame (1983)
- 10 Year Defensive Coach BMHS
- Team Coach “Raptors Elite” Since 2004
- Four (4) year member of the University of Lowell Men’s Lacrosse Team
- U-Lowell – Capt- Team MVP (1987)
- 12 Season Althlete/3 Season Varsity Captain1983 Graduate Billerica Memorial High School
- 1988 Graduate UMass – Lowell
The newest member of Home Grown Lacrosse, will primarily be focused on working with the Home Grown Academy Boys & Girls Lacrosse Club Teams.
Boothby, a National Strength and Conditioning Association Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, also has created Dan Boothby Performance Training center, which are tailored for sport-specific strength and conditioning for all levels, including high school, college, professional and Olympic-caliber athletes.